- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
According to data published by the “Steel project”, presented at the conference organized at the Institute of educational technologies of C.N.R., in Rome, today, a growing world market of e-learning.
According to estimates, only in the U.S.A., the distance learning sector will reach ‘the 25 billion dollars by 2015.
In Western Europe and ‘already the second investment area.
E-learning is experienced as part of the University ‘telematics.
Forecasts indicate that in Eastern Europe the distance education (e-learning) will grow ‘by 24%
and Africa 18%.
The e-learning ‘was identified as one of five strategic areas for the development of the Information Society in the European Union.
In addition, e-learning, according to the National center for technology innovation of the American institute for research, is among the 10 most ‘significant innovations of the next 20-30 years, along with alternative energy, nanotechnology, intelligent robots, the ‘virtual education and distance learning.