- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
What is the value of the worldwide market for video games?
Between 57 and 65 billion euros
The video game market is expected to grow by 6.4%, to 2015.
China leads the standings and, even in this market, has a predominant role,
and is the fastest growing sector.
Italy is the 4th / 5th place in Europe for consumption: 1.035 billion Euro.
Some data on video games sales in international Blockbuster:
– Angry Birds: 500 million downloads
– Call of Duty: 6.5 million copies