- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
More than 30 billion messages sent daily, to communicate on the App for smartphones.
WhatsApp: chat Mobile, acquired by Facebook for 19 billion dollars,
It confirms the first player for this type of app / chat on the phone.
In August 2014, WhatsApp had 600 million active users.
While today, WhatsApp: it has reached 700 million active users
According to rumors, short, WhatsApp you can also make phone calls and you can also use the PC (personal computer – ed).
Recall that the app to chat you can install only on smartphones, and not on the normal desktop / laptops / notebooks.
Among the similar App to WhatsApp, Messenger are always owned by Facebook,
with a share of 500 million monthly users in November 2014,
which became mandatory on Facebook to chat with friends via the social smartphones and tablets.
Next, there is: Snapchat, which has not yet declared the “official” number of active users that use
the message chat disposable and of “self-destruct” after a time set by the message sender.
It is assumed between 100 and 200 million active users.