- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
According to the WSJ (Wall Street Journal):
Yahoo! wants Snapchat.
Snapchat, to date, it is valued at 10 billion dollars.
Snapchat is a very popular app among young people and especially among adolescents.
And ‘an app for chatting with images that are self-destroy within a few seconds (from 1 to 10 seconds according to preferences set by the user), without that users can save them: a chat “disposable”, defined by many .
Facebook in the past also was interested in buying it,
but he received a “no” because, to say the founders, the app was worth much more than what is offered by Facebook (3 billion dollars, in 2013 – ed).
Tick here strong Yahoo! the success of Alibaba (recently listed on the stock exchange – ed) which has invested $ 1 billion in 2005 to detect 40% of the Chinese e-commerce company.
Yahoo! has earned 9.4 billion dollars, after listing in Alibaba bag.
In the past, Yahoo! has also invested 1.1 billion dollars for the Tumblr blog.