- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
Here is the first major acquisition of Yahoo !, after selling part of its stake in Alibaba.
Yahoo! Focus in the field of video advertising.
In the US, Yahoo! had a market share in online advertising (digital – ed)
declined to 5.8% in 2013.
For 2014 will continue to lose up to 4.9%, analysts said.
So, to get stronger, Yahoo! acquires BrightRoll (video platform) for 640 million dollars.
The payment was made in cash.
According to the CEO of Yahoo !, Marissa Mayer, the videos represent the largest growth opportunity for Yahoo!