- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
Allow me to say: “At last !!! It’s about time !!!”
Yahoo! has started to recover positions in the “search” or in searches that users perform, using its own search engine, in this case, connected to online browsers: Firefox.
After more than 10 years of “dominance” of Google, Yahoo! finally “raises its head”.
And if they do so also Our historical “search engines” Virgilio.it, Libero.it, etc.
would be a good day for everyone, but alas, they are all still “Google employees” in the sense that,
even if you go on various: Virgilio.it, Libero.it, etc.
and carried out a search, the search engine is always to Google.it
therefore, it applies both to remain on Google.it, or not? ;-p
Returning to the agreement between Yahoo! and Firefox (web browser Internet – ed)
Yahoo! is the default search engine on Firefox browser, initially in the U.S.A. (United States), until the end of 2014, while at the beginning of 2015, around the rest of the world for the various Yahoo! countries
The agreement between Yahoo! and Firefox, has an initial term of five years.
According to the latest data provided by StatCounter:
Yahoo! totals 10% of searches, the search engine, by means of computers in the U.S.A. (United States).
Google, on the other hand has a share of 67%.
Firefox has 10.4% of the market according to research by StatCounter,
while Chrome, the Google browser, was 33.5%.
The agreement between Yahoo! and Firefox, as well as PCs (personal computers – ed)
also cover research performed on the browser from smartphones and tablets.
Users of Firefox (owned by the Mozilla Foundation – editor’s note) will conduct their own research on the web browser for online browsing: Firefox, and will be given the results of Yahoo! and not those of Google.
With the agreement between Yahoo! and Firefox, Yahoo! aims to increase its share in the market of online searches, to also increase the turnover of advertisements on your platform Yahoo! Search Marketing.
You can download Firefox, free.