- Lifestyle – Looking for an Online Marketing Manager or Translator English-French-German-Chinese-Indian-Spanish-Russian?
- Lifestyle – Look at the Aurora Borealis on Google Maps – Street View
- Lifestyle – Alibaba and Zalando are quoted on the Stock Exchange. The two stars of E-Commerce.
- Lifestyle – 1.2 billion subscribers in Facebook: 26 million have Italians
- Lifestyle – Expedia penalized by Google for a campaign of “negative SEO”?
- Lifestyle – Skype: + 36% of calls in 2013. Total: 214 billion minutes of phone calls
- Lifestyle – Alibaba has a higher capitalization to: eBay, Twitter and LinkedIn combined!
- Lifestyle – Istat: Italy 60% of households connected to the Internet
- Lifestyle – Google has the world monopoly of online searches. Germany asks the algorithm
- Lifestyle – WhatsApp against Skype: getting ready for voice calls
The news of the WSJ (Wall Street Journal), according to which the manager at Google, Susan Wojcicki, who heads YouTube since the beginning of 2014, said the social video platform will have a strong change.
Not just advertising, therefore, but also subscription services.
Google bought YouTube in 2006 by paying 1.65 billion dollars.
To date it appears that advertising alone video is not enough to “cash batter” into Google home
and then YouTube is studying alternative forms of income, through the subscription to social video platform.
The goal is to increase revenues and profits from the video site (YouTube – ed).
Once on YouTube subscribers, you will have access to videos, no (the hateful and mandatory – ed) advertising that starts automatically and you are forced to watch, before the video starts.
In some videos, the “skip ad” option is gone, and you have to look for strength to see your selected video.